Congratulations to the WHHS Teacher of the Month for September: Ms. Michelle Morrow
1. How long have you worked in the District?
2. What are your hobbies?
Run a lost and found animal group, work with a pitbull rescue group, go off roading in my jeep
3. How would you describe your teaching style in one sentence?
Consistent, fair and evolving
4. What would you like your students to know about you?
I'm always here for them whether they are a current student in my class or already graduated.
5. Word of advice for current and or future educators?
Don't let the "tough" kids discourage you, they need you as much as you need them.
Every student can learn, just not always on the same day, in the same way.
6. Do you sponsor any clubs, sports or activities?
head coach junior high soccer