Please see the January 11, 2022 update from the Woodland Hills School District COVID Response Unit in regards to spectator attendance at the junior musical performance of "The Addams Family" from Thursday, January 13 through Saturday, January 15 and the high school basketball games against Penn Hills on Tuesday, January 18.
January 11, 2022
Dear Woodland Hills School District families and staff,
As we continue to monitor the spread of COVID-19 cases in the Woodland Hills School District and in Allegheny County, the district has decided to institute specific spectator guidelines for two upcoming events in the district. The junior musical performance of “The Addams Family” on January 13 through January 15 and the boys and girls basketball games against Penn Hills on Tuesday, January 18 will each have modified spectator restrictions in an effort to celebrate the hard work of our scholars.
Those two events will allow for spectators at 25 percent of the facility’s capacity. For the junior musical, audiences will be capped at 200 spectators per performance. Tickets will be prioritized for patrons, parents and family members of those involved in the production. No walk-ins will be permitted.
Several additional restrictions will be in place for the musical, including:
- The auditorium, restrooms and hallway will be disinfected following each performance, including between the matinee and evening performance on Saturday, January 15.
- The guest list will be managed by the Department of Performing Arts
- Masks must be worn indoors at all times and guests may not re-enter the building
- A bake sale of individually wrapped items will be available as to-go items following the performances
- The performance does not include streaming rights, so it will not be streamed
- Any questions can be directed to Mr. Crone at firstname.lastname@example.org
For the basketball game against Penn Hills on Tuesday, seating will be capped at 375 spectators and the following restrictions will be in place:
- All tickets must be purchased via the GoFan platform. Do not activate tickets yourself. No unaccompanied minors, no walk-ins, and no re-entry will be permitted.
- One ticket grants access to all scheduled games that evening. Priority will be given to Woodland Hills athletes and their families.
- Penn Hills will be allotted a designated number of tickets to distribute to their athletes and families
- Masks must be worn at all times
- Any questions can be directed to Ms. Franke at email@example.com
The Woodland Hills School District is committed to providing opportunities like these to our scholars in a safe and secure environment. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
The Woodland Hills School District COVID Response Unit