REGISTER TODAY! Woodland Hills School District is still accepting registration applications for the Woodland Hills Pre-K Counts Program at Edgewood, Turtle Creek, and Wilkins Elementary for the 2022-2023 school year. This program is open to residents who live within the boundaries of the Woodland Hills SD, whose children are three (3) or four (4) years old by September 1, 2022, AND whose household income is within 300% of federal poverty level. See attached chart. Please keep in mind that parents must provide transportation to and from school. Please contact Renee Englert for enrollment information at firstname.lastname@example.org or (412) 731-1300 ext. 0155.
What to expect from a PA Pre-K Counts classroom?
Pennsylvania Pre-K Counts classrooms will:
- have teachers with the education and expertise to teach young children;
- use a curriculum that will help your child grow academically and socially;
- regularly review your child’s progress and choose teaching and learning activities that are best for your child;
- help you and your child adjust to pre-kindergarten and smoothly move on to kindergarten; and
- offer a small class size (18 students per one teacher and two half time aides) so that your child can have plenty of one-on-one time with the teachers.
By enrolling your child in PA Pre-K Counts, you can give your child a great start to a bright future