Parents and students can now access Edgewood Elementary’s researched-based reading and language arts series, Storytown, from home. You can reread the weekly stories, download Practice Book and Spelling Book pages, and preview upcoming skills and lessons.
We have established online Storytown accounts for all our Edgewood students. You can access their account by going to www.thinkcentral.com/
. Once you are on the site:
1. Input the state, district, and school information.
2. To save time in the future, click on “Remember My Organization” and
bookmark the page.
3. Enter your student’s username. This is the student identification number
he/she uses to access Skills Tutor and other web sites at school.
4. Enter your student’s Storytown password. Their password is simply the word
5. All the student materials can be accessed by clicking on the