Attention Wolverine Boys’ Basketball Fans!
The Wolverine Boys’ Varsity Basketball team will play the Mt. Lebanon Blue Devils for the WPIAL Playoffs first round game on Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 8:00 p.m. The game will be played at Baldwin High School, 4653 Clairton Boulevard, Pittsburgh, PA 15236. This is a WPIAL event.
WPIAL Pre-sale Tickets - Student - $5.00 Adult - $7.00
WPIAL Gate Sale Tickets - $7.00
Purchasing Pre-sale Tickets
Athletic Office - Ticket Window
Thursday (2/16), Friday (2/17), Tuesday (2/21) - 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Wednesday (2/22) - 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Students may purchase a ticket before homeroom or during their lunch period in the Athletic Office.
Purchasing Gate Sale Tickets – All tickets at the gate are $7.00
Baldwin High School
4653 Clairton Boulevard
Pittsburgh, PA 15236
WPIAL Game Rules
- School issued season passes and senior passes are not valid for WPIAL events.
- Persons under the influence or possessing alcohol or drugs will not be admitted and will be removed from the game if discovered later.
- Weapons (e.g. firearm, knife, cutting instrument, bat, club, etc.) may not be possessed at WPIAL tournament games.
- The following items are not permitted to any WPIAL basketball tournament venues: backpacks, coolers, large purses, thermoses, cans, bottles, flasks, alcoholic beverages, laser pointers, laser lights, sirens, whistles, artificial noisemakers, large sized radios, duffle bags, tote bags, strollers, banners, video and movie cameras, cameras with attachable lenses, tripods, weapons, and any other item that may pose a security risk to players, participants or fans. No stick-held pompoms or any other items on the ends of sticks are permitted.
- Obscene and vulgar cheers and the throwing of objects to the playing floor will not be tolerated.
- Fans are prohibited from coming onto the floor following the conclusion of the game.
- Strong measures may be taken to counteract any type of disruptive behavior by unruly fans.
2017 Spring Sports Schedules
(For up-to-date event information, please check the athletic calendar)
Boys' Varsity Baseball
Boys' JV Baseball
Girls' Varsity Softball
Boys' Varsity Tennis
Varsity Track and Field
7th/8th Grade Boys' Baseball (coming soon)
7th/8th Grade Girls' Softball (coming soon)
7th/8th Grade Track and Field
7th/8th Grade Girls' Volleyball
George A. Novak, Athletic Director
Woodland Hills High School
2550 Greensburg Pike
Pittsburgh, PA 15221
Office Phone: 412-244-1100 ext. 5141
Tim Bostard, Assistant to the Athletic Director
Office Phone: 412-244-1100 ext. 5152
In order to be eligible to participate in any sport, all necessary forms must be submitted and all students must have a physical examination (after June 1, 2016). You may take your child to your family physician, or to any MedExpress or UPMC Urgent Care, and have the form filled out by a physician.
Please complete the first six pages and return all forms to the Athletic Office.
NO ONE WILL BE PERMITTED TO PRACTICE OR PLAY WITHOUT SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETING ALL THE FORMS.
2016-2017 PIAA Physical Forms
PIAA SECTION 7 FORM (Please complete this form if your student-athlete participated in a fall sport)
WOODLAND HILLS SCHOOL DISTRICT
RECREATIONAL SWIM PROGRAM
Woodland Hills Intermediate School Pool
Tuesday: 5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Thursday: 5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Lifeguards are on duty during regularly scheduled hours. The price is $3 per person to swim.
Season passes may be purchased at the pool from the lifeguards.
Individual Annual Pass - $35
Family Annual Pass - $60
Annual Passes are valid until May 31, 2017
For more information about the Recreational Swim Program contact:
Non-School District employees interested in applying for a paid EDR coaching position or as a volunteer coach must submit the following information along with a current resume before they will be considered for an interview. Available coaching postions are posted on the School District's Employment Opportunities web page.