2014-2015 Winter Sports Schedules
9th Grade Boys' Basketball
7th/8th Grade Boys' Basketball
Junior High Wrestling
2014 Fall Sports Schedules
Girls' Varsity Soccer
Boys' Varsity Soccer
Girls' Varsity Tennis
Girls' Varsity Volleyball
9th Grade Football
7th/8th Grade Girls' Basketball
7th/8th Grade Girls' Soccer
7th/8th Grade Boys' Soccer
7th/8th Grade Swimming
In order to be eligible to participate in any sport, all necessary forms must be submitted and all students must have a physical examination (after June 1, 2014). You may take your child to your family physician, or to any MedExpress or UPMC Urgent Care, and have the form filled out by a physician.
Please complete the first six pages and return all forms to the Athletic Office or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO ONE WILL BE PERMITTED TO PRACTICE OR PLAY WITHOUT SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETING ALL THE FORMS.
ATTENTION WOLVERINE FANS!
Woodland Hills will host the first round of the WPIAL Playoffs this Friday, October 31. Our Wolverines will play the North Hills Indians at 7:30 pm at the Wolvarena. Tickets will be on sale in the Athletic Office on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Season passes are not valid for this game.
Adult Tickets: $7
Student Tickets: $5
ALL TICKETS AT THE GATE ARE $7
Pre-sale ticket sales benefit the Woodland Hills School District.
WPIAL GAME RULES
1. The presence and use of whistles, sirens, horns, and noisemakers are prohibited.
2. Stationary signs and banners which are sportsmanlike in their message are permitted.
3. Persons under the influence or possessing alcohol or drugs will not be admitted and will be removed from the game if discovered later.
4. Weapons (e.g. firearm, knife, cutting instrument, bat, and club) may not be possessed at WPIAL tournament games.
5. Persons entering the game are subject to inspection for weapons, drugs, or alcohol. Persons in possession of drugs, alcohol, or weapons will be required to leave the stadium and will be subject to appropriate action by security personnel and school officials.
Woodland Hills School District
Recreational Swim Program
September 15, 2014 - June 5, 2015
Woodland Hills Junior High School Pool
Monday: 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Wednesday: 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Saturday: 9:30 am to 11:30 am
Lifeguards are on duty during regularly scheduled hours. The price is $2
per person to swim.
Season passes may be purchased at the pool from the lifeguards.
Individual Pass - $30
Family Pass - $50
Season passes are valid until May 31, 2015.
For more information about the Recreational Swim Program contact:
Non-School District employees interested in applying for a paid EDR coaching position or as a volunteer coach must submit the following information before they will be considered for an interview:
Child Abuse Clearance
Tuberculosis Test Results (must be within one year of applying)
All clearances must be dated within one year from the date of application. All of the above information must be submitted to:
George A. Novak, Athletic Director
Woodland Hills High School
2550 Greensburg Pike
Pittsburgh, PA 15221
Office Phone: 412-244-1100 ext. 5141