6:30 – 7:00 pm Beginners & Young Skaters
7:00 – 8:00 pm All Skaters
(Includes Limbo, Hokey Pokey, Chicken Dance)
8:00 – 8:10 pm The Sweep
8:10 – 9:00 pm Advanced Skaters
Bring your own indoor appropriate skates or rent from us!
All children 7 and under MUST wear a helmet.
Bring your own or borrow one from the Skate Room.
(Supplies are limited!)
Skate Night Rules
Our skate crew is here to help you and provide guidance as needed and we trust that you can help by following the rules:
- All skaters must fill out a liability waiver at the door.
- All minors (17 and under) must have a liability waiver signed by their parent or guardian. No exceptions.
- Parents/guardians of minors should remain during skating sessions.
- Children 7 and under must wear a helmet to skate.
- No adult is to hold a child while skating.
- No food or drinks (including water) are allowed in the gym area.
- Skaters must skate in the direction posted.
- No skating outside.
- All skater skate at their own risk.
- No throwing of balls, Frisbees or any other objects while skating.
- For your own safety, do not sit, stand or skate on the stage.
- The church is a smoke-free facility.
- Please lock all valuables in the trunk of your car. H.U.G.S./Beulah Presbyterian Church cannot be responsible for them.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Have a safe and happy evening!