Woodland Hills Academy Dress Code
- Solid white, light blue, navy blue, black or gray.
- Long or short sleeved with a collar
- With the exception of school approved logos, shirts may not have insignias, logos, labels, words, or pictures.
- Must be appropriately sized
- Shall be long enough to cover the midriff when sitting or standing
- Students may wear shirts under collared shirts (no specific color requirement)
- Undergarments may not be visible at any time.
- Navy, khaki or black Pants, Shorts, Skirts, Skorts, Jumpers, Capri Pants
- No denim of any color is allowed
- Must be free of graphics and embroidery
- Shorts, skirts, skorts and jumpers shall be modest and of sufficient length. The length of these articles of clothing shall be no shorter than three inches above the top of the knee when standing.
- Clothing must be appropriately sized. No baggy or sagging pants or shorts are allowed. No “low rise” clothing is allowed. Pants must be worn with the waistband at or above the hipbone.
- Students may wear plain unhooded sweaters or vests over school uniforms. The items MUST BE solid white or navy.
- Items with a hood are NOT permitted to be worn during the school day.
Exceptions made to the uniform policy will be communicated to the students and families using the Academy Website, robocall system and a letter home. These exceptions may include but are not limited to: color days, school spirit day, Steeler’s day, etc….
Seventh and eighth graders are not permitted to carry book bags during the school day.