PIE is the Woodland Hills Academy’s PTO. PIE stands for Partners In Education. Partners because we recognize that there are more than just parents involved in your child’s academic experience and education. We encourage all caregivers of Academy students to attend PIE meetings, volunteer with our school events, and participate in our fundraisers.
How to find out about upcoming PIE events
• Our events and volunteer opportunities will be printed in the “Slice of PIE” newsletter that is sent home with students monthly.
• Follow us on Facebook
• Sign up for e-mail updates
• Look at our calendar
CLICK HERE if you are interested in joining PIE.
Check out these events (click on event for additional information):
SCHOLASTIC READING BINGO CHALLENGE 2018
SCHOLASTIC POSTER CONTEST 2018
Free money for your school
Many retailers in our area give out rewards to schools:
(search zip code 15145 to help find the school)
• Target red card
• Giant Eagle Apple for Students
• Shop ‘n Save S.E.E.D program school #219
• Box Tops for Education (register your Shop ‘n Save AND Giant Eagle reward cards)
• Red Robin loyalty card